- In the next few steps, we will introduce you to the basic options that our casino provides.
- On the home page of the casino, more precisely in its upper part, you can choose a specific category of games that interest you.
- Below the slider, which will regularly inform you about current news and promotions, you can find the current amounts of four progressive EGT jackpots.
- Also, logged-in players will have the opportunity to use two additional options - Favorites, the ability for the user to create their own collection of favorite games, and the Promotions, option where they can find and activate currently available promotions, if the conditions are met.
- In each of the offered game categories, you can filter the offer by the game provider, if you favor some of the providers.
It's pretty simple, isn't it? Now you can choose the game that suits you best and start the fun.
In the upper right corner of the screen there is a search box, through which you can quickly find the game you want.
When choosing a game, if you are not logged in, you will be offered to "Play now" or "Practice".
If you want to try the game, you will open a demo version of that game, and if you want to play for your money, it will be necessary to log in to your meridianbet account first.
There is an asterisk [★] in the lower right corner of each game, and by clicking on it, the game will be added to Favorites.
Details about each game from the site can be found within the game itself, more precisely in the corner of the game, in the options "Help" (marked with sign "?") And "Paytable and information" (marked with the letter "i").
Before the player starts the game, it is necessary and useful to get acquainted with the "buttons" that are related to all slot games on the site, and which, for the sake of easier and simpler navigation, are far less than on offline slot machines.
The game with 3 dice in which a player places a bet on numbers that will roll by throwing the dice underneath the glass ‘bell’ by the dealer.
The game with 52 cards with the goal of predicting whose hand will be closer to the value of 9.
In addition to the image of the Dealer you will play this game against and before you sit at the table
The game played with 52 cards in which a player competes with the dealer on who will reach the number of card points as close as possible to 21 or precisely 21, never over 21.
Roulette is a game in which the dealer spins the ball that falls into the wheel pockets numbered from 0, which is green, to 36, which are alternately black and red.